• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out to Tiki

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Quite possibly the #1 person for identifying obscure fonts. Not sure how he does it. I thought I was pretty good, but he is the best

And he hides behind those cool avatars. Tiki... who the heck are you? Some font god that cannot be stumped? A look back at his posts and that's pretty much all he does. I don't think he is human.

I think many people on here owe it to Tiki for saving them possibly hours hunting down a font

SignosaurusRex

Quite possibly the #1 person for identifying obscure fonts. Not sure how he does it. I thought I was pretty good, but he is the best

And he hides behind those cool avatars. Tiki... who the heck are you? Some font god that cannot be stumped? A look back at his posts and that's pretty much all he does. I don't think he is human.

I think many people on here owe it to Tiki for saving them possibly hours hunting down a font

+1

W

www.esigns.com

+2 :thumb: Agreed!

...and what in the world happened to 'ShovelHead' haven't seen much of him or is it just me.

Thanks for your contributions, in addition to being a font identification sleuth you are an amazingly talented designer as well.

Jillbeans

Tiki is great. He has helped me countless times when I'm stuck on a design. And his font knowledge is superb.
Love....Jill

HulkSmash

don't forget SignosaurusRex. He also has a ton of font knowledge. He's also usually on top of it as well.

I agree Tiki is a font dictionary.