• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shout out to Wild West!!

iSign

Thanks Evan!

I appreciate the special promotion where I got an embroidery file simply by asking for it... and really appreciate all the hard work doing test runs, thread color swaps & exploring all your hat vendor options... and thanks to that extra sample you threw in the box... I'm now the proud owner of some damn fine looking coffee mugs... if I say so myself..

so, thanks for being a detail oriented perfectionist, consummate professional, and an all around straight up guy to deal with...

I hope your merchant membership here brings you lots of business. I have no doubt we will be doing more in the near future!!

COFFEE_MUG.JPG

iSign

well, I know Evan saw this because he wrote to thank me, but I think I'll bump it one time too, so others who may need his services will get a chance to see it...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Can you do a close up zoom of the coffee mug?
I've never seen stitching on ceramic before - sounds cool, does it leak around the logo?

wayne k
guam usa