• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sidewalk sign

allicatgraphics

I have a client who is looking for a higher end looking sidewalk sign. I have included pictures. Does anyone know a vendor who would sell something like this? thanks!

Attachments

• P1050066 (1).jpg
    P1050066 (1).jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 101
  • P1050066.jpg
    P1050066.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 77

2B

N. Glantz, Grimco, Reece, Fellers has some frames not the biggest selection though

It says indoors. But the ones you took pictures of that were outdoors. Are probably the same thing. There meant to be used indoors but after awhile. Somebody working there thought they would look better outdoors so they moved them.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Back when we did this I picked up a bunch off of Craigslist and local Retail Fixture supply houses.

As for them being outdoors, my customers always moved them in at night.

FireSprint. I clicked on his link at the bottom of his post. And he charges $70 to change the direction of an arrow. That's to click one button on the computer it cost the customer $70. That's a little steep.

Pat Whatley

FireSprint. I clicked on his link at the bottom of his post. And he charges $70 to change the direction of an arrow. That's to click one button on the computer it cost the customer $70. That's a little steep.

No....if you're setting up and screen printing quantities of signs it means a whole lot more work than "click one button".

FireSprint.com

I'll be nice here, but first of all that's either a "Retail" price or the cost for 2 colors depending on where you are looking - we have an unbranded retail catalog for sign shops to use and a wholesale catalog that are your prices.

Secondly we're screen printers. A directional arrow on a double sided sign means a new screen per each color it effects. I would be happy to explain what it takes to burn, set-up and clean a second screen, but that would take this post in a different direction.

Also, what I mean by "back when we did this" is that we were a retail sign shop up until 2009. In 2010 we referred away all our retail customers and become the trade only screen printer we are today.

My bad. I fully understand screen printing. Just seemed a little steep to me for an arrow change is all. But I guess if your screen printing stuff it might affect the price different.:doh:

FireSprint.com

No problem...

Also, I'm not sure where you were looking, but $70 is a retail price for a screen change. We charge $35 per to the trade. Our screens are nearly 4x4ft each, so they take some work to set-up and clean. Also, that price applies once to 10 or 10,000 prints, doesn't matter to us.

-Gene

Last edited: