• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign background images... where to find?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Are there stock images like the background of this sign available online? FTR: I did not design this sign...the company is changing hands so no need to let me know how bad it is...lol

thumbnail

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know if you're p!ssed at yourself for not understanding or..... for the low level of stupidity of the very nature of this thread ??

That musta hurt, that many times. :roflmao:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Don't know if you're p!ssed at yourself for not understanding or..... for the low level of stupidity of the very nature of this thread ??

That musta hurt, that many times. :roflmao:
Both... but after a few hits, it doesn't hurt as much...

neato

I found this doing a quick google search. Not sure of the designer though, it may be copyrighted. It's a little large, but hope it helps.

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Agree
Reactions: mpn

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I found this doing a quick google search. Not sure of the designer though, it may be copyrighted. It's a little large, but hope it helps.
This lady will sue you.

Hmmm, don't watch this video, I thought it was the original.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I guess I now realize your not seeing it. It shows up for me. There was a white background and a blue wood background on top of that. Thought y'all were being scarcastic and giving me the white one.