• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Box Wholesalers

Happyprinter

I usually make my own sign boxes, but do not have a UL listing so that I can claim that they are UL certified. I have a customer that requires his signs to be UL labeled. I need to know who can I get, for a reasonable price to build me several sign boxes w/ the UL labels? I have checked a couple of companies so far and about fell over from their prices. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
According to the size you need, you can't even buy a knock-down kit..... or it wouldn't be UL, so it has to be fully assembled and delivered to you, you decorate the faces and you need a licensed electrician to install it, also. You'll probably do better finding someone rather close to you to help you out. Freight won't be an issue and neither will installing it.