• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign cans

GVP

Greetings! We bring in our lit signs (standard rectangular alum. box with led lighting) and was just wondering what sort of markup you put on these items? Not including the graphics, just the box. I've been commonly adding 50%, but am wondering if that's not enough/too much?

2B

before you add your markup, make sure that ALL expenses are known / calculated.

the amount of the markup depends a lot of the area / competition you are pricing against.

a general rule of thumb is 50% +

Z SIGNS

This is a tough one to answer. Sign service isn't a commodity like refrigerators. Everyone's need on what they need to get to survive is different.
I at least quadruple what it cost me.Than I add my fees for installation,permits, consulting etc.

Enola

This is a tough one to answer. Sign service isn't a commodity like refrigerators. Everyone's need on what they need to get to survive is different.
I at least quadruple what it cost me.Than I add my fees for installation,permits, consulting etc.

I just wholesaled in 2 pan faces (8' x 4') for $1500.
So your market $6k+ ?