• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Estimating Software

jtinker

Owner
just made a free account. the workflow on this thing is terrible. Its like an accountant figured out how to program.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I just went back in to it yesterday out of curiosity. Its not as bad as I first thought, but its leagues behind SignVOX on many areas. The one thing I like vs SignVOX is that I can change multiple things in one shot rather then waiting to update each change.

I also wish the calculations were so convoluted, if it was straight forward it would hold good promise.

Sidney

Have not heard of them

Hello,

I am not familiar with that site..all I can say is most of the "free" or online quote sites are so general that accurate pricing is very difficult to accomplish.
Sidney

Sidney

GraphixCALC Pro Sign Estimator

Hello everyone!! We are very excited for the release of the new GraphixCalc Pro Sign Estimator website which was originally established in 2003. Many of you are customers and know the the power, flexibility, reliability and affordable price GraphixCalc Pro offers. I was a customer of GraphixCalc Pro for seven years and always valued the product and saw great potential. As the new owners of GraphixCALC Pro I would like to introduce myself and my partners. My name is Sidney Muniz (Vice President), Mark Miller (President) and Scot Cloward (Vice President of Technology). We want to bring you an accurate Sign Estimating program that grows with your business and has NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION plan. Our upgraded and enhanced GraphixCALC Pro Sign Estimator will be available early 2015. However, you may download a free 14 day trial of the current full version that's perfect for Vinyl Application, Vehicle Wraps, Light Boxes, Banners and much More.

Sidney Muniz
Vice President
MSSion,LLC

dypinc

Hello everyone!! We are very excited for the release of the new GraphixCalc Pro Sign Estimator website which was originally established in 2003. Many of you are customers and know the the power, flexibility, reliability and affordable price GraphixCalc Pro offers. I was a customer of GraphixCalc Pro for seven years and always valued the product and saw great potential. As the new owners of GraphixCALC Pro I would like to introduce myself and my partners. My name is Sidney Muniz (Vice President), Mark Miller (President) and Scot Cloward (Vice President of Technology). We want to bring you an accurate Sign Estimating program that grows with your business and has NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION plan. Our upgraded and enhanced GraphixCALC Pro Sign Estimator will be available early 2015. However, you may download a free 14 day trial of the current full version that's perfect for Vinyl Application, Vehicle Wraps, Light Boxes, Banners and much More.

Sidney Muniz
Vice President
MSSion,LLC

Are you going to have a Mac version?

jtinker

Owner
I like the new website, super clean and minimal. Cant wait to see what you guys did with the new version.

Sidney

GraphixCalc Pro Sign Estimator

Hello,

We would have to see what the demand is. I hope you become part of our community.

Sidney Muniz
Vice President
MSSion,LLC

Are you going to have a Mac version?

HonosCorp

Try a demo of Honos Corp Workflow Software

Get your business automated, without all the extra emails, phone calls and chasing your customers down.....

The Honos Corp P3 Workflow Software was developed for the industry by people in the industry......
Get a free demo to run around in and test it out...
From start to finish every step from customer ordering, customer proofing, quoting, invoicing, to status changes, customer payments & way more....
Everything is integrated in to the software!
We eliminate over half of the run around and get your business streamlined so you can be efficient and make more money!

Adam
HonosCorp.com