• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign in progress...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Home sick, so took advantage of the time to get this assembled. Pretty simple, nothing mind-blowing...

2" Signfoam laminated with .125" orange acrylic. Tagline has an additional layer of .125" black acrylic overlay with cut-out letters. Letters and tagline are mounted to a 3'-0" x 9'-0" x 2" aluminum pan panel.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 106
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 130

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks for the compliments.

NICE work, did you cut the letters with your CNC router?

:thumb:

Thanks...I sub out the materials and just handle the assembly and installation.

I like the decor in your shop.... :smile:

That's a nice-looking sign. Also curious whether you cut everything yourself or had them done somewhere, can't say I've worked with foam+acrylic combos before although I've seen samples. I guess it allows you to get the thickness without spending tons on thick acrylic?

Either way, nice work :thumb:

lol...the benefits of home office. Comfy work environment, free drinks and food, good music.

Yeah, the foam and acrylic just give it a different look....gives it some dimension and color at a pretty decent price.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I had the vendor adhere the acrylic, but they use silicone for outdoor signs and epoxy for indoor.

704signs

Another benefit of working from home... Get to catch up on stuff while sick ...LOL I feel your pain

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yeah, I've had to cancel most of my stuff for the week but have still wound up working full days. Not sure how that happened. Installed two sets of aluminum letters on stone monuments today and did some other odds and ends. I should have kept it a normal work week. I would have worked less. :rolleyes: