• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FL Sign Shop For Sale

Ready

Ready To Go
No smoke and mirrors on this listing. Owner is retiring because it’s time, with plans to move away from the area. This shop has been around since 1992, and over that period of time has had several owners, both good and bad.

Needs a new operator with real graphic skills, an engaging personality, business skills and the desire to work and expand the business, and leverage today’s Social Media.

We have been doing municipal and major account work for over 10 years and continue to do so, adding new work along those lines based on our reputation to produce high quality results.

We have an Epson 64” digital printer; a Ledco 64” Laminator, a Summa D140; Gerber Edge FX and a GSx Plus plotter.

Open to discussion.... Details with NDA.

We have a full, licensed edition of Cyrious Estimating and Invoicing software.(That includes the dongle) This was originally purchased by me in 2006 at a cost of about $3,500.00

This has the Customer database; Material database and Pricing. All of this, and especially the pricing, can be customized and modified.

3 Windows computers: Front Desk computer has Cyrious and traditional office software. (Microsoft); Graphics computer has Flexi 10; a full version Adobe Creative Suit 5.5; and Gerber Composer 6.0 to drive the Gerber equipment, and traditional Office software. The Rip Computer has Onyx 10 for the color solvent printer, and traditional office software.

We also have strong relationships with vendors we outsource specialty work to.
There are many areas of the sign market to expand into that I have chosen not to.
The first thing you may want to get into is vehicle and boat wraps.

Because of the physical layout of the building and the parking area, you have the ability to pull vehicles indoors, and a large area outside for a boat on a trailer. The last boat we had there was a 33 foot center console type.

Ready

Ready To Go
Where are you located in Florida?
Hello Jester... Thanks for your interest. I am in the Tampa Bay area. I am reluctant to be more specific as I do not want my major accounts to know at this time.

Let me know if this area works for you. Thanks again.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I understand and knew you may be hesitant to reveal specifics. If you were very near Tallahassee I had some interest.

You may attract some interest from the New Yorkers fed up looking to relocate

Good luck

CalverleyDesign

President - The Calverley Group
No smoke and mirrors on this listing. Owner is retiring because it’s time, with plans to move away from the area. This shop has been around since 1992, and over that period of time has had several owners, both good and bad.

Needs a new operator with real graphic skills, an engaging personality, business skills and the desire to work and expand the business, and leverage today’s Social Media.

We have been doing municipal and major account work for over 10 years and continue to do so, adding new work along those lines based on our reputation to produce high quality results.

We have an Epson 64” digital printer; a Ledco 64” Laminator, a Summa D140; Gerber Edge FX and a GSx Plus plotter.

We have a full, licensed edition of Cyrious Estimating and Invoicing software.(That includes the dongle) This was originally purchased by me in 2006 at a cost of about $3,500.00

This has the Customer database; Material database and Pricing. All of this, and especially the pricing, can be customized and modified.

3 Windows computers: Front Desk computer has Cyrious and traditional office software. (Microsoft); Graphics computer has Flexi 10; a full version Adobe Creative Suit 5.5; and Gerber Composer 6.0 to drive the Gerber equipment, and traditional Office software. The Rip Computer has Onyx 10 for the color solvent printer, and traditional office software.

We also have strong relationships with vendors we outsource specialty work to.
There are many areas of the sign market to expand into that I have chosen not to.
The first thing you may want to get into is vehicle and boat wraps.

Because of the physical layout of the building and the parking area, you have the ability to pull vehicles indoors, and a large area outside for a boat on a trailer. The last boat we had there was a 33 foot center console type.

Where are you located?