• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop Meme

ams

We all have been here.

signmeme.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Because it's a JPEG saved in CMYK with 100% K in the backround.

No offense but when you say "you're black" it means "you are black", so I would edit it as "your black" to fix the question.

That was for HDvinyl... he's my personal grammar police officer so I thought I would throw him a bone.

ams

I actually get quite a few customers asking me that. I always just say "Well it depends on what kind of sign", which they usually reply something like "Graphics on my vehicle, how much is that?"

Emd2kick

Another slow day at the shop AMS?

Not complaining someone stole your name, but you stole their web tags and then made fun of their wife?

All Memes Suck (AMS)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Using math
Assigned a value to each data point
Entered into on-line Venn diagram generator
Result:

meme-venn.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

ams

Another slow day at the shop AMS?

Not complaining someone stole your name, but you stole their web tags and then made fun of their wife?

All Memes Suck (AMS)

Didn't make fun of Robbie's wife, she was rude to me and I didn't appreciate it. End of story.

Marlene

Lot of armchair quarterbacks (or design critics) here that wouldn't dare post their own stuff

The reason people will not post work on this site is trust. In the past several members have had another member contact the customer to make trouble for the person who posted just because they were ticked off at them. Since this site is an uncivil war zone no one in their right mind will post anything they've done. That doesn't make me or others armchair quarterbacks.