• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign trade????

nandor1

Hi ladies and Gents, I have been a sign builder in Australia for the last twelve years and i just about had enough.
The industry is getting harder and my patients is getting shorter. I love the fact that I can create products from scribble, to what the customer wants.
There is a lot of job satisfaction when you create something special , the issue at the moment is staff and you guys probably have the sam e problem where you guys are.
Enough of my bitchen, the issue i have at the moment is the market in Oz has died and I am trying to re-en-vent the wheel to keep my two blokes employed and to take some money home to feed the kids.
I was up to 750k turn over a year but now down to about 300k ,people are not spending the money or are they ????
, We have brake press , guillotine, tube rollers and benders ,sheet notcher beam saw, cnc router plus a heap of metal saws so we are pretty much set up for any thing.
I believe our work is of good quality and work with any thing, you guys out there could give me some advice (taken with a pinch of salt) it would be much appreciated.
I was thinking along the lines of channel letters as there not a lot of that happening in Oz and I am not sure which way to go about it.
I dont know if you guys are getting flooded with Chinese product, but I do know your patriotism is 100 times more than ours second to none.
Any help would be Appreciated as your population is 100(25mill) time more than ours.
Thanks again Peter Bonnici , Nandor sign Frames