• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Wizard

george w

Does anyone use Sign Wizard for designing? I am considering buying it but I would like to know what others think of this software.

Thanks.

OldPaint

its a good program. have played with it. it has a cool way to handle text in the box. box meaning the 8 dots that you have around an object. the middle top, in SW, will tilt your lettering in the left or right. the bottom center will change hiegth and then if you hold down a key on the keyborad and grab the bottom center it will form whatever is in the box .....on an arch!!!!! really neat. but i never designed in anything other then corel. it is pretty close.

Bly

I'm not sure about the newer versions but I still use v4.1 to cut vinyl.
I just never saw the need to upgrade since it still does all I want for vinyl cutting.
I also find it quicker than Illustrator for vector drawing too.
It had a very simple interface and tools.

Best see if you can download a trial copy if you are thinking of getting a new version. It may have changed.

BlueDuck

I have been very happy with SW having started with an early version 18 years ago.
I am using V5.1 to do all my sign design for vinyl graphics and digital printing on a Roland SP300. I find it very easy train up new users.

I think I will upgrade to V7 soon, as it will import/export pdfs. Any users of V7 outther who will give a review?

d fleming

Dear crackhead, this is not that kind of site. Kindly close the door behind you on the way to being banned.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
lol - joined in 2008 and just now makes his first post, and he's asking for pirated software.... :rolleyes:

rickzan

I have SW 4.1 and win 7. It has worked for years and last week it stopped. It opens and I can draw, vectorize but when I send to plot manager it locks up. yesterday it ran okay but today it locks up. Any help please?

timgo

Graphics Designer
Install the program again and overwrite the old installation. if not, uninstall the program and install it again.