• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign/Wrap Shops in North Orlando...

JordanPriebe

Hey all!

I just moved to Altamonte Springs FL (N. Orlando) from Phoenix AZ, to study Marketing at University of Central Florida. Anyone hiring?

Right now I'm a Freelance graphic designer with 5+ years experience in Logo & Advertisement Design, looking for a job mainly in the sign or vehicle wrap business. I am very interested in cars and Drag racing, inspiring me to move on to this new form of marketing. I've never wrapped anything or printed large scale prints yet, but I am %110 willing to learn anything I need to know. I am young and hard working so breaks... What are breaks? Lol

Just trying to put my foot in the door. I attached some wrap samples I have came up with, I also have samples of my other graphic design work if you would like to see. Thanks & let me know!

fourmediadesigns@yahoo.com

Attachments

• WrapSamples.jpg
    WrapSamples.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 172

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to Orlando and UCF

A fine school indeed, I've worked with a student in marketing and he did a great job hoping to do more, they must be teaching something right.

As far as jobs only a few from Orlando in Signs 101, after seeing your samples at least they are readable which says a alot compared to most sign & print shops here in Orlando do, you will find 100s of shops here in Central Florida area so you might have better luck searching & contacting them in person but you will most likely be amazed how low pay might be, on the upside used to be 1,000s of sign shops.

I do 95% plus by hand and there is 12 digital sign & print shops within less then 5 miles of me. so good luck in your search you will also be competing with Full Sail students.

JordanPriebe

Thanks man,
Yeah Wraps left and right of me when I'm out on the road, more than Arizona.
But I am willing to compete, gotta start somewhere ya know!