• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signclub12

psbc2009

Out of the blue someone from this place started calling our shop this morning.
Proceeded to go off on one of my employees because the owners were not available. (That's me)
This particular employee is a young female and the guy was using "F" words I didn't even know existed.
They have called several times just to spew foul words????
Anyone know anything about these morons???

psbc2009

The weather is not all that great in Ohio at the moment. Maybe I can catch a plane West.
Arizona looking pretty good.
Employee is one thing but when he called back and M-F'ed my wife .....I am ready to fly.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If ya need any company, I'll go with. I like this kinda stuff.

How many states can we cross where my PA license will work ??

d fleming

Had to tighten up one of the mechanics at the shop down from ours yesterday for just such shenanigans with my wife. Don't think it will happen again. Bet the parking lots stays cleaner around them too.

bannertime

Isn't there some type of laws against harassing phone calls? Especially when an established company is the one making them?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Isn't there some type of laws against harassing phone calls? Especially when an established company is the one making them?

C'mon, get real. There are laws against all kindsa things. Does it stop people from shooting each other ?? Bombing malls ?? Any number of things. Of course you're not supposed to do it, but they ALL do it anyway.

bannertime

Doesn't prevent it, no, but it does provide a course of action to stop or prevent it from continuing. I've used legal letters to stop insurance telemarketers from calling my store. They would call nearly 10 times a day across 4 numbers. Haven't gotten a call since the certified letter. Nearly 2 years ago.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're lucky, but right. I guess if you have the means to try to stop it you could, but personally, I'd have a Hell of a lot more fun going out there and stopping it. :toasting: