• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Signlab 10 Cjv150 Cutting Problem

Docs

Greetings, all. I've had a Roland for over 10 years, and I switched to a new Mimaki CJV150, and it just can't cut right, despite finding all reg marks no problem. Not matter if it's a 1' or 10' print/lam/cut, it's about 0.25" off. Multiple attempts with SL10 support, still no answer. Getting really frustrated, I've got a hell of a lot of SL files, but have had to output thru RasterLink instead. PLEASE, anyone out there running SL10 on a CJV? I'd rather stick w/SL, but it's turning into a pain to export everything for a simple print & cut. I've tried all different media weight, pinch rolls, up speeds, knife pressure options, everything.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 411

timgo

Graphics Designer
Greetings, all. I've had a Roland for over 10 years, and I switched to a new Mimaki CJV150, and it just can't cut right, despite finding all reg marks no problem. Not matter if it's a 1' or 10' print/lam/cut, it's about 0.25" off. Multiple attempts with SL10 support, still no answer. Getting really frustrated, I've got a hell of a lot of SL files, but have had to output thru RasterLink instead. PLEASE, anyone out there running SL10 on a CJV? I'd rather stick w/SL, but it's turning into a pain to export everything for a simple print & cut. I've tried all different media weight, pinch rolls, up speeds, knife pressure options, everything.

Everything you need is CADLink SignLab Print and Cut..(Not SignLab for VersaWorks).

Download and try the Trial Version FULLY WORKING 30 DAYS from cadlink.com.

Docs

Everything you need is CADLink SignLab Print and Cut..(Not SignLab for VersaWorks).

Download and try the Trial Version FULLY WORKING 30 DAYS from cadlink.com.
Right, but I've already got SignLab, been familiar and using it for 10+ years. Just can't get it to jive with my new CJV