• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 4.95

Titch Sanders

Signlab 4.95, bet that opened some folk's eyes..
In the UK here and I'm wanting to put 4.95 onto another computer.. assumingly running Windows 98se.
Yes, we're talking old stuff now..but this is how I work and it works fine for me.
Would anyone know if Signlab 4.95 will run successfully on any other Windows, such as XP? I'm wanting to put this on another computer as another back up, via, wait for it, Floppy discs.. I still have them in good order, and license in my name etc.. but trying to find another computer with 98se on is proving more difficult than I thought.. I'll need the correct ports to run the dongle (not usb) and my trusty (20 year old) Ioline Classic.
So basically, is there anyone here in the UK that has a Windows 98 computer collecting (not too much) dust and would be willing to part with it?
Regards all, Keep Safe (it ain't over yet)
Titch Sanders

Bert Wondervan

Signlab 4.95, bet that opened some folk's eyes..
In the UK here and I'm wanting to put 4.95 onto another computer.. assumingly running Windows 98se.
Yes, we're talking old stuff now..but this is how I work and it works fine for me.
Would anyone know if Signlab 4.95 will run successfully on any other Windows, such as XP? I'm wanting to put this on another computer as another back up, via, wait for it, Floppy discs.. I still have them in good order, and license in my name etc.. but trying to find another computer with 98se on is proving more difficult than I thought.. I'll need the correct ports to run the dongle (not usb) and my trusty (20 year old) Ioline Classic.
So basically, is there anyone here in the UK that has a Windows 98 computer collecting (not too much) dust and would be willing to part with it?
Regards all, Keep Safe (it ain't over yet)
Titch Sanders

You can, but it depends on which Windows XP Service pack you want to use. But ultimately no guarantee to work properly.
Installing and removing this software is easy, just try it and see the results.