• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 8 color pallette question

gabagoo

Although I have had the software for close to 2 years now, sometimes I look around when bored and find something I have never seen before.
Today I clicked on the dotted line that sits in front of the colour pallette and it opened up a grey box with a title of "Open manufacturer pallett"...
I click on it and it opens up 7 different categories with all these neat fills like engine turn in different colours and an assortment of other nifty fills.

I use Signlab to cut vinyl and set up jobs for print, but I dont rip from it and instead have my printer hooked up to Flexi for printing.

I wanted to print some samples of these but I am not sure how I can get them into Flexi so that they are high res.
Anybody know the best way to do this? I could send it over as an exported image at 150 dpi, but they look like chit. I tried 300 and got a memory error.

any suggestions?