• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab e6.1 expert install issues!!

GullasGraphics

I have been running signlab e6.1 expert for years. I Just bought a new computer and I am trying to install signlab on it. It installed successfully and I updated it but when i try to run the program a "Signlab ES2 dementration copy" window comes up and the software does not load. I have never seen this screen before. It always came up as "Signlab e6.1 expert" on the old computer. I am running the same operating system (Windows XP) with all the updates and service packs as the old computer. I have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

Border

Sounds like you need to enter the correct password to unlock it. I know my copy came with a floppy disc that had to be inserted during the installation process but I think you can also manually enter the code. It's been about 4 or 5 years since I installed it on this computer, just going from memory but I also run e6.1.

GullasGraphics

I lost the original floppy so I entered the password manually upon installation. I wrote out the number so maybe an "s" should be "5" or something along those lines. I assumed that the software wouldnt install at all if i got the password wrong. Ill try to reinstall with a totally bogus password and see if it lets me.

GullasGraphics

I just tried to install with a bogus password and it looks like it would have let me do so. So maybe the password is the problem. Unfortunately theres about 50 different combinations that could be the problem being a 5/s or 0/O. I still have the software running on the old computer with no problems. Do you know if theres any way to pull up the correct password from that computer?