• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab won't import anything!

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
New issue for me with Signlab 9. I cannot import. Nothing. Not a photo into a file, not another file into a new file. Nothing.
If I try to import it auto closes the file I am working on and opens a new file with the imported file onto a brand new file.
This is something new and I can only assume that I have somehow checked a wrong box somewhere but if anyone can shed some light it would be great as of course they want to charge you $75 to tell you and I didn't see it on their not-so-extensive knowledge base.
My signlab is basically useless without being able to import other graphics or photos into a file that I want to create or work on.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge on this one! feel free to pm me too!

Silvertip

I got this figured out! There is a merge check that got unchecked!
Oh the crazy that caused lol! Not sure that in 6 years I have ever noticed it!

timgo

Graphics Designer
New issue for me with Signlab 9. I cannot import. Nothing. Not a photo into a file, not another file into a new file. Nothing.
If I try to import it auto closes the file I am working on and opens a new file with the imported file onto a brand new file.
This is something new and I can only assume that I have somehow checked a wrong box somewhere but if anyone can shed some light it would be great as of course they want to charge you $75 to tell you and I didn't see it on their not-so-extensive knowledge base.
My signlab is basically useless without being able to import other graphics or photos into a file that I want to create or work on.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge on this one! feel free to pm me too!

Unistall SignLab and install it again.

Silvertip

Not as complicated as a full uninstall...there was a box that somehow got unchecked!