• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignLab8 digitizing question

gabagoo

I used version 5 for what seemed forever and when switching over to version 8, there was a learning curve to figure out many things that had changed....some for the better and some that I still don't get.

here is one that I keep having issues with.

When I bring in a scan or photo and redraw... when I get to the last node I want down I use the close shape option. Now when I then proceed to double click the shape and change the nodes to curve nodes, I now see 2 objects... The object that had all the straight line nodes and a new one with the curved nodes. I then have to delete the straight node shape and then I am left with the curved node shape and it is now open and needs to have the closed shape option applied again... Why is this happening?

JR's

I could be wrong but I think it has something to do with the polygon or polyark settings.