• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab9.1 patch issue

heyskull

Has anyone had any issues with Signlab 9.1 new 1.06 patch?
They have already rectified one of the problems with a replacement dll file, but I am still having issues.

SC

heyskull

Surely some of you people who have upgraded to Signlab with Cadlink selling it off so cheap will have updated their programme.
I have more holes in Build 0.6 than Swiss cheese!
Someone must be having issues?

SC

Milo

Hey, when I upgraded to 9 I had all types of issues that they still have not resolved. One being the transparancies on images. If they overlap each other the overlap areas are visable. I never had that issue with version 8 and I can't get them to understand that. I want to drop an image on top of a solid color, but they tell me the background on the solid has to be RGB, not CMYK or pantone. And you see the "transparancy" on top of the color.

Another is the enhanced view feature slows down redraw time on the screen, drop shadows on straight characters or straight lines are not getting applied correctly, they stopped the spot color for thermal printing on my edge, and several other items.

I basically stopped calling support because they hear the problem and say we'll get back with you, but don't resolve the issues. I just keep working around the problems.

heyskull

I had similair problems when I upgraded to Ver. 7 years ago.
And since then I hate updating as it always causes issues.
But due to upgrading all of our computers to Windows 7 pro 64 and i7 processors I thought it would be a good idea to download and install the latest build.
Seriously this is the worst patch they have ever released.. It's got more faults and issues with it than I can count, you would think this had not been tested in a working environment before releasing.

SC