• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Newsletter

Bigdawg

Just Me
Can someone point me to the settings where I can unsubscribe since it is not a live link in the actual email?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you talking about those e-mails that come in almost daily about the goings on around here ??

If so, please let me know, too.:covereyes:

webguru

Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the page. Look for the newsletter setting. I assume that you could unsubscribe using that link.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 107

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yep. I can't unsubscribe that way either. I thought having a link to unsubscribe was a requirement?

Marlene

Go to the e-mail from 101 and scroll down to the bottom. There's an "unsubscribe" option there. I clicked on mine and hope it works.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Go to the e-mail from 101 and scroll down to the bottom. There's an "unsubscribe" option there. I clicked on mine and hope it works.

Mine doesn't have a link - just text that says "Unsubscribe"

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 109

Bigdawg

Just Me
I was able to go to the privacy settings and click off the "site emails" - but I had already done that. Apparently it resets. Thanks Webguru for the tip

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm giving that a try, as well. We'll know quick enough.

I'm sure they have a reason for that, just like all the other emails I get from vendors.... just to keep their image in your face, in case you forget about them.

WildWestDesigns

I'm sure they have a reason for that, just like all the other emails I get from vendors.... just to keep their image in your face, in case you forget about them.

I can understand if by default they have it on. But once someone opts out, that should be the end of that. It shouldn't re-set. Even if there is a software update.

Johnny Best

The last email I received from here had a "unsubscribe" at bottom, I use Thunderbird and just made it spam, so now I do not see it and dump the spam folder once a week.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I think something happened. I opted out and never got that stuff after that but this weekend I got a newsletter for the first time.

Bigdawg

Just Me
You need to move the email from SPAM to INBOX or mark as NOT SPAM - yahoo disables links in spam folders
It was in my Inbox - I don't use yahoo - this type of stuff comes to my gmail account. The links above it worked just fine (contact us and reset password)