• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Rules

Signs 101 Rules

• As a member of Signs 101 I Have read All of the simple Rules of this board

Votes: 95 54.3%
  • As a member of Signs 101 I Have NOT read All of the simple Rules of this board

Votes: 80 45.7%

• Total voters

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Fred needs to drop one so we can refer to them as the "10 Commandments"

wayne k
guam usa

iSign

I can see it now... somewhere in the dark shadowy future, a whole religion will rise up out of the murky depths, with a prophet achieving idol status surrounding their resurrection of the infamous lost commandment...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I can see it now... somewhere in the dark shadowy future, a whole religion will rise up out of the murky depths, with a prophet achieving idol status surrounding their resurrection of the infamous lost commandment...

That would call for a new commandment ... thou shalt not draw any likeness of the prophet (but if you do, be sure to follow our photo posting rules).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've tried reading them all and thought I had, but it was brought to my attention that I hadn't, so my task by the end of this year is to read the remaining rules I haven't gotten to as of yet..... if I can find them.

Rodi

Don't need no stinkin rules! I forgot that I had read them, but common sense dictates 99.999% of all posts.

Tim Aucoin

Don't need no stinkin rules! I forgot that I had read them, but common sense dictates 99.999% of all posts.

You stole my line! I've never actually read them, so I did, and then again I've never actually broken any of them either. They are pretty much common sense after all!

AUTO-FX

I'll admit I never read them. At all. Sorry. Only took a few minutes, and yeah common sense. But common sense isnt always as common as we would like to believe - LOL !

SignManiac

Ok so I've read a few, maybe more than a few over the years. But I try to use common sense as much as possible. My most important self rule is think and read twice before submitting once. Same rule for measuring anything.

Replicator

Have never read them . . .
I believe I broke one on the first day as a member here, but have since done my penance.
Do not intend on reading them.
Do not intend on ever breaking a rule, even not knowing them !
I think common sense prevails here . . .