• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs In Video Games 1 - LA Noire

zillion29

LA Noire is literally chock-ful of vintage 1940s signage, but this one made me sad. Well, not sad enough not to stand on it . . .
32475668_10156606529582176_2375323558449512448_n.jpg

DerbyCitySignGuy

How do you find time to play games?! Haha!

Between work and kids I'm lucky to have five minutes. I can't even poop in peace with toddlers in the house.

I will say that I also notice signs in games (when I have time to play).

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
How do you find time to play games?! Haha!

Between work and kids I'm lucky to have five minutes. I can't even poop in peace with toddlers in the house.

I will say that I also notice signs in games (when I have time to play).

I think you answered your own question! Subtract kids from the equation and boom, time appears out of nowhere.

DerbyCitySignGuy

I wait until my wife and daughter go to sleep and then I race for the PS4. I only play for an hour or two a night, but it adds up in time. But yeah, I play way less than I did 15 or 20 years ago.

I haven't had a console since a 360, but I try to squeeze in some time here and there on the PC. Usually I'm too tired by the time everybody else is in bed to do anything. I've got about four years of TV shows and video games to catch up on. Haha!

I think you answered your own question! Subtract kids from the equation and boom, time appears out of nowhere.

And money! Paying nearly $15k a year for childcare. And we're on the CHEAP side. I have friends who pay half again that much. Blech.