Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by billybow, Oct 7, 2012.

1. billybow

billybow New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    I was at a craft fait this weekend and saw a lady with a vinyl cutter making polka dots and sticking them to a type of either vinyl coated, or corrugated aluminum signs and then she would also monogram them again with vinyl. She told me that she got the sign blanks offline so I came home to start looking for these blanks and I cannot find them anywhere online.

She had shapes like,

Pumpkins, Peace Signs, Breast Cancer Ribbon, Christmas Stockings, Ladybugs, and other things.

Do any of you guys know where to get sign blanks like this, I want to get some of the breast cancer ones especially for a few customers of my sign shop that are breast cancer survivors and give them to them. Just something to say thanks to some really good clients.

Thanks in advance
    Billy

Tags:
  2. billybow

billybow New Member

Nov 19, 2007
  3. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Congratulations, you solved your own predicament.

4. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    I found these. HERE

There for making jewelry

5. billybow

billybow New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    Yea thanks for all your help jerks

6. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Well, the link you provided says they sell wholesale. Have you contacted them to see if they'll also sell blanks?