• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs

billybow

I was at a craft fait this weekend and saw a lady with a vinyl cutter making polka dots and sticking them to a type of either vinyl coated, or corrugated aluminum signs and then she would also monogram them again with vinyl. She told me that she got the sign blanks offline so I came home to start looking for these blanks and I cannot find them anywhere online.

She had shapes like,

Pumpkins, Peace Signs, Breast Cancer Ribbon, Christmas Stockings, Ladybugs, and other things.

Do any of you guys know where to get sign blanks like this, I want to get some of the breast cancer ones especially for a few customers of my sign shop that are breast cancer survivors and give them to them. Just something to say thanks to some really good clients.

Thanks in advance
Billy

Pat Whatley

Well, the link you provided says they sell wholesale. Have you contacted them to see if they'll also sell blanks?