• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101.com as your home page? Google?

How many people have Signs101.com as their home page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capital Signs

As a merchant member here at Signs101.com, it is important for me to have www.signs101.com as my homepage so I can receive Private Messages, and see what is going on on a daily basis on my investment to signs101.com

I was curious to see how many merchant members, contributing members, along with just members have signs101.com as their homepage. Or do you have google? Yahoo? Or do you have your own weblink, such as your own website?

1. Signs101.com
2. Google.com
3. Yahoo.com
4. Own Webpage
5. Other

Thanks!

R08

not sure why so many have google as their homepage when most browsers can incorporate google right on the task bar.

ahollow

With IE7, you can use tabs and have as many home pages as you like. Try the Quick Tabs tab to the left of the normal tabs to see all your home pages in one view.

BTW: clicking it again will take you back to the last tab you had open.

DOGraphics

With IE7, you can use tabs and have as many home pages as you like. Try the Quick Tabs tab to the left of the normal tabs to see all your home pages in one view.

BTW: clicking it again will take you back to the last tab you had open.

Slick Tip. I know it was there but never thought about using like that. :beer