• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 Fantasy Football

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Last year we had two unofficial Signs101 fantasy football leagues going on.

Bigfish and I would like to have a pay league, like $25, either winner take all or top three spots pay out.

I'm thinking we still have two leagues, one for people who want to join the pay league and another free league.

thoughts?

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I already joined. hope it was the free one =)

Pro image has the other league, once he gets on board, we'll post a link to the free one and the pay one.

Bigfish, why don't you start your up again, link it here and that will be the $25 pay league.

winner take all or top three spots??

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm in on the free league... played every year so far and want to continue :smile:

Even when I get my butt KICKED!!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You have been invited to join Josh Cormany's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, Signs101.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 224323
Password: bigfish

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

MikePro

i'm in! got the request to rejoin last year's league.
I'm also game for money league. already in two-$250 12man leagues this year and another $20 20-man.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
ok removed myself from the payed one and added myself to the unpaid one :thumb:

sorry just dont know enough to gamble on football

Lol those are the ones that normally win, you can still do the other one if you want just if you take first all the money goes to the one that has paid.