• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101

Wildgoose

Just a shout out to ALL you guys and gals that help out on this forum. I'm a newbie of a couple years now and it seems like anytime I run into something I'm unfamiliar with I can come do a search and BAM! there's a post or 10 on the exact subject that some other newbie asked so I didn't have to. Thank you folks! I hope to be able to contribute at some time in the future.

signage

Just a shout out to ALL you guys and gals that help out on this forum. I'm a newbie of a couple years now and it seems like anytime I run into something I'm unfamiliar with I can come do a search and BAM! there's a post or 10 on the exact subject that some other newbie asked so I didn't have to. Thank you folks! I hope to be able to contribute at some time in the future.

Welcome to the forums..... And thank you for doing your own research first before asking the same questions that have been asked over and over!

Wildgoose

Thanks for the welcome! I have benefited several time from your collective knowledge. I'll try to add to it when I can. I'm still a relative newbie at this but am fairly experienced with AI so maybe I can help an occasional lost soul out in that forum.