• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs2Trade

ChicagoGraphics

I went to oder some labels the other day at labels2trade and it's no longer there. Today I ordered a banner from Signs2trade and I was told the company has new owners. When was it sold, anyone know?

signs2trade

To set the record straight.....first we have not sold the company. As far as labels2trade we made a business decision to trade the label printer in on 2 more 3 meter Vutek roll to roll printers. We have been considering this for a year and it took a year to make the deal.....when we found out the deal was a go we had no choice but to shut it down. We apologize for not giving any advance notice but it happened so fast we couldnt give notice.
Keith

visual800

Just been getting stuff in from them aint nothing seemed to change. And THANKS to S2T DAMN GOOD STUFF

Marlene

does that mean that labels2trade is not coming back? we used you for a couple of roll decals and were so happy with your products and hope that you will be back up and running again.

ChicagoGraphics

Then why would the person in live chat tell me the company was under new ownership? This person also told me I wasn't even in your system to order when I have placed many orders with your company in the past.