• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Signs365 fabric banners. Impressions?

I've got a customer that is looking for some fabric banners for trade shows/conventions. I know Signs 365 has this option and we've ordered a fabric banner once in the past, but it was a few years ago and it was pretty basic with sewing, but no grommets or pole pockets. This customer is most likely interested in pole pockets top and bottom on a 4' x 4' banner, as well as a 3' x 4' banner so that they can be hung from a curtain rod with another rod adding weight to the bottom. This may be a dumb question, but the guy seems kinda picky, of course we want him to be happy with the product, and I think this would be a more economical option than subbing to a trade show supplier. With that being said, has anyone here used Signs365 fabric banners set up this way and if so, do you recommend them and how do they look when hung? Specifically, is there any edge curl or do they hang nice and taught? Also, can they be washed?

Quark

Merchant Member
I may be behind the times but I would only consider a quality fabric banner a dye sublimated banner. I’m under impression 365’s fabric is direct printed and top coated. It does not look and feel like a luxurious rich dye sublimated fabric product

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Another vote for Indy Imaging. They're great there. Quality product, quick turn, awesome CS. I'd also suggest Showdown Displays and Men of the Cloth.

Another vote for Indy Imaging. They're great there. Quality product, quick turn, awesome CS. I'd also suggest Showdown Displays and Men of the Cloth.

We typically use Showdown (Creative Banner) but their size options are limited. We've also used Indy Imaging and still reluctantly do on rare occasions for specific products that we can't get elsewhere. Our experience with Indy in general over the years has been anything but great, honestly.