• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs365 went above and beyond.

Locals Find!

I placed an order for a digital print with a contour cut at 5:59am Eastern Time on Monday morning 7/29/13. At 10:37am Today (Tuesday 7/30/13) the print arrived. I only requested and paid for ground shipping.

Signs365.com went above and beyond by over nighting my order at no extra charge. To me that is them going way above and beyond.

Was able to hand the client his print as he walked in today to give me my check. Made for a very happy client as I told him not to expect the print till next week and I wasn't planning on receiving the print till Thursday.

If you have ever had any doubts about using this company. Don't. They have just erased everyone else off my preferred vendor list for outsourcing hands down.

Signs365 :U Rock:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Considering that they stopped being a Merchant Member here 4 1/2 years ago, I find your recommendation of them over lots of equally good or better current MMs sort of weak and out of place. Have you given any of them a chance to earn your business?

slipperyfrog

Considering that they stopped being a Merchant Member here 4 1/2 years ago, I find your recommendation of them over lots of equally good or better current MMs sort of weak and out of place. Have you given any of them a chance to earn your business?

Considering the description on the forum is "Did you get exceptionally GOOD service or support from a supplier? Here's your place to let everyone else know what a great experience you had." I am not sure Fred why you are dissing his experience with this supplier. He posted exactly what was asked. So your butt hurts from them stopping being a MM 4 1/2 years ago, I don't see that as a reason to slam his situation of receiving great service and telling others about it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Considering the description on the forum is "Did you get exceptionally GOOD service or support from a supplier? Here's your place to let everyone else know what a great experience you had." I am not sure Fred why you are dissing his experience with this supplier. He posted exactly what was asked. So your butt hurts from them stopping being a MM 4 1/2 years ago, I don't see that as a reason to slam his situation of receiving great service and telling others about it.

Just as the OP has every right to post as he did, I also have the right to post a response ... especially when I think there's more going on than meets the eye.

slipperyfrog

Just as the OP has every right to post as he did, I also have the right to post a response ... especially when I think there's more going on than meets the eye.

So then what is going on?

Signs365 has given us nothing but excellent service. The production and shipping times when combined with their price schedule has been a win for us as well.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As I said .. I think there's more going on than meets the eye. That opinion is based on past interaction with both parties. I won't say more than that.

slipperyfrog

As I said .. I think there's more going on than meets the eye. That opinion is based on past interaction with both parties. I won't say more than that.

So why even post if you just give muted hearsay?

Can you share the issue so as to not let other people be mislead. Based on what you said in this post it appears to be a vendor not paying to be a MM and so you took the liberty to knock them. Please correct me as I would like to know what the problem is with signs365?

Locals Find!

Fred,

I can guarantee you there is nothing more than meets the eye with my post. I was happy and was attempting to share. I thought they were still a member here. I had simply been using them for my coro jobs and needed this graphic printed. They were originally chosen out of convenience as I was ordering coro at the same time, no other factors came into play. Any MM here or anyone else for that matter could of handled this job.

They blew my socks off with service on this job. I never expected anything like the service I got. I simply thought this was going to be just another job and didn't even give it a second thought when I ordered. I figured they would just print it I would get it a few days later period.

I don't know anything about your experiences with them, and I am sure that is not any of my business. So, no hidden agenda here Fred. Just my one experience that was truly exceptional.

Edit: Fred I just re-read your initial post. Yes, I have and currently use Merchant Members here, yourself included. I have praised to my knowledge SuperSigns.biz for screen printed signs, and Steve C. for logo design for a client, I don't know if I praised you for that Edge print you made for me back in December 2011, but if I didn't let me do so now. It turned out great and client was happy with it.

I will always give praise for good service and will Bash any supplier that screws me. During my history with this site I have done both. As a broker I use a lot of suppliers. I praise those who surprise me or are outstanding in some way. I don't just praise people for handling there jobs like I expect them too.

Maybe it's different for the guys with their own equipment as when they send out a job its more of an exception than a rule.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maori Eye by "Meats"

Attachments

• Maori_Eye_by_meats.jpg
    Maori_Eye_by_meats.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 163

visual800

they do rock the only issue I have is you have to kick the phone chick to the side to get a problem taken care of. They printed 2 prints for me 3 days apart one was tan and the other was yellow. The girl told me they cant do anything about it and they were 2 diffferent files. After a couple of questions I could tell art files were not her specialty and asked to speak to art dept which she declined ( of course) Mark got on phone and I explained to him he reprinted the order and said they were in the middle of changing profiles. I like them and will continiue to use

skyhigh

So why even post if you just give muted hearsay?

Can you share the issue so as to not let other people be mislead. Based on what you said in this post it appears to be a vendor not paying to be a MM and so you took the liberty to knock them. Please correct me as I would like to know what the problem is with signs365?

Misled? Knock Them?
Do you have a hard time understanding what you read, or are you intentionally being confrontational? I believe he said....EQUALLY good, or better. Doesn't sound like a "diss" to me.

This is Fred's "sign shop" (or part of it). Now imagine if this conversation was taking place inside YOUR shop doors. Would you not recommend someone do business with one of your good customers (if their work was equally good)??? I would.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred,

I can guarantee you there is nothing more than meets the eye with my post. I was happy and was attempting to share. I thought they were still a member here. I had simply been using them for my coro jobs and needed this graphic printed. They were originally chosen out of convenience as I was ordering coro at the same time, no other factors came into play. Any MM here or anyone else for that matter could of handled this job.

They blew my socks off with service on this job. I never expected anything like the service I got. I simply thought this was going to be just another job and didn't even give it a second thought when I ordered. I figured they would just print it I would get it a few days later period.

I don't know anything about your experiences with them, and I am sure that is not any of my business. So, no hidden agenda here Fred. Just my one experience that was truly exceptional.

Edit: Fred I just re-read your initial post. Yes, I have and currently use Merchant Members here, yourself included. I have praised to my knowledge SuperSigns.biz for screen printed signs, and Steve C. for logo design for a client, I don't know if I praised you for that Edge print you made for me back in December 2011, but if I didn't let me do so now. It turned out great and client was happy with it.

I will always give praise for good service and will Bash any supplier that screws me. During my history with this site I have done both. As a broker I use a lot of suppliers. I praise those who surprise me or are outstanding in some way. I don't just praise people for handling there jobs like I expect them too.

Maybe it's different for the guys with their own equipment as when they send out a job its more of an exception than a rule.

Jason, I'll take you at your word. But understand that as an admin here I deal with posts that contain unauthorized advertising on a regular basis, as well as registrations from spammers that get screened out. It takes a lot of time and the only result members see is the spam they don't see. So when I read your post I had to wonder why you were making it. All you said was that they overnighted you your order. There was nothing about how good a job they did or what level of extra service they provided. Only that someone, possibly by mistake, sent your order overnight and not by ground. Your post came across to me as "out of the blue' and possibly uncalled for. My apologies if that raised a red flag for me.

I should also correct a previous post regarding Signs 365 which stated that they haven't been a Merchant Member here in 4 1/2 years. They were merchants here until an incident occurred 4 1/2 years ago when a post was made in the old No Holds Barred forums that had to be removed. The result was that Signs 365 discontinued their participation here. In 2011 they returned and subscribed as Merchant Members for a year after which they allowed it to lapse for reasons unknown. At this point, they have not been Merchant Members for one year.

The Vendor Shout Out forum exists to encourage exceptionalism among suppliers ... be they Merchant Members or not. It can also be a magnet for unauthorized advertising. And, to be sure, there is a conflict of interest for me in dealing with it. I am predisposed to wanting to see the Merchant Members who support us do well here.

Nuff said.

slipperyfrog

Misled? Knock Them?
Do you have a hard time understanding what you read, or are you intentionally being confrontational? I believe he said....EQUALLY good, or better. Doesn't sound like a "diss" to me.

This is Fred's "sign shop" (or part of it). Now imagine if this conversation was taking place inside YOUR shop doors. Would you not recommend someone do business with one of your good customers (if their work was equally good)??? I would.

Intentionally being confrontational? Give it a break. It appeared in that post he used a single vendor shout out post to first question the ability of the vendor and second promote the use other vendors. My apologies if I did not understand that shout outs to vendors in an open shout out forum should only be done based on "Fred's Sign Shop" likes and dislikes to avoid undue criticism.

@Fred - thank you for that explanation. I see where the issue was coming from. I got defensive because we have had nothing but good service from Signs365. The comments made it come across at first that non-MM members (at least Signs365 in this case) were not welcome to receive words of praise for work.

Locals Find!

I understand where you coming from Fred. Maybe I could have worded my post better. Maybe them overnighting the job was a mistake. Maybe it wasn't. I am choosing to look at it positively cause the timing of the occurrence made me look awesome in my clients eyes. Like I said, it was a run of the mill job. So, getting it 2 minutes before the client walked in the door to drop off payment and being able to hand him his product almost a week ahead of schedule was just awesome. Doesn't happen like that often in my world. I take my wins where I can find em. Hence, my post, I was extremely happy.

I will never advertise/spam or try and pull any of that kinda BS for anyone on here no exceptions. I learned my lesson back in the beginning when you dinged me for "Self-promotion" haven't done it since. I like being able to come here and don't want to be kicked out.

HulkSmash

There was nothing about how good a job they did or what level of extra service they provided. Only that someone, possibly by mistake, sent your order overnight and not by ground. Your post came across to me as "out of the blue' and possibly uncalled for. My apologies if that raised a red flag for me.

Just, Wow..Forget that he ever cancelled his MM account, and remember the years he actually had it.. what's that count for?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just, Wow..Forget that he ever cancelled his MM account, and remember the years he actually had it.. what's that count for?

Wow back at you. You should reread what has been posted here. You are reaching conclusions that are not in this exchange. I have no complaint with Signs 365 and I have no specific knowledge why they discontinued their Merchant Membership at Signs 101 the second time. My understanding is that they are generally well thought of and in all likelihood received an excellent return on their advertising dollar here. It was a quid quo pro as far as I know and they are welcome to renew their participation here. For the record, in neither case did they cancel their subscription.

skyhigh

i stopped at the YMCA this morning for an early morning workout and then a swim. They said i wasnt a member and couldnt use the facilities. I explained that i USED to be a member.......i asked the guy at the counter: DOESNT THAT COUNT FOR ANYTHING:?

Wow here too.