Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signvox, curious, shopworks

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Hog Wild graphics, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hog Wild graphics

Hog Wild graphics Member

Apr 2, 2011
    texas
    Ok the last 5 weeks has pushed me to my limits. Working long hours and still weeks behind. Need much better organization system. Currently paper orders and excel then separate invoices etc

I do signs but also do a lot of screen printing, team sports, and embroidery. Which software would you suggest. Don't want to spend a arm and a leg but something has to change. Heading to Iss ft worth end of the month so I plan on talking to some software company there

Thanks for any info

Tags:
  2. john1

john1 Guest

SignVox works great here, I really don't think there's a better management software out

3. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    We just purchased Cyrious control, still spending time getting everything dialed in but so far its a million times better then manually doing everything. With RDP set up I can do everything over the net on a tablet so we don't lose out on the benefits of signvox all online interface.

4. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    I have signvox, and really like it. I also think cyrious is a good product as well

5. Hog Wild graphics

Hog Wild graphics Member

Apr 2, 2011
    texas
    One thing I really need is the ability for one of my sales rman to be able to upload sales from the road o to scheduling. Therefore needs to be able to log in and add projects without being in office or calling in the add everything.

Both are sign programs. Need to make sure they work with apparel or
    Are in the process of adding that function.

6. john1

john1 Guest

Vox is cloud based....iPad or any tablet or laptop with a Internet connection works fine

How much is cyrious? Don't see any pricing online

7. 2CT Media

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Cyrious covers all aspects of the printing industry from offset, digital press, roll, flat bed, electric, painted, apparel, etc.

Setting up a RDP connection on a server based Cyrious install with multiple users is easy peasy, and is very fast depending on your hardware. If you have lots of users you can look into VMs like citrix and etc.

8. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

My vote would be for Signvox as well. It'll do exactly what you're asking. For the money it can't me beat IMO.

9. 2CT Media

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    We paid $3500 for Cyrious with 2 users for the base package 70 invoices a month.