• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signvox review from an actual end user

Our shop just switched three weeks ago to SignVox software for pricing, we were using the traditional methods of pricing up until then, calculating fixed costs and winging it. So after three weeks of daily use I figured I would stop trolling round the site and post a review as a thanks to the guys at signvox.

First off we expected signvox to be pricing software, enter materials, track sales balance our books better kinda software. Its that, but thats not what we have come to really like it for. We like it for its production control system. We can manage our work completely digitally, from scanning written survey forms and attaching them to jobs , to assigning jobs, sales leads and tasks to other guys in the shop. We then manage jobs through design, review, approval, production and install from job board. Plus we have noticed that customers who get our proofs through signvox our requesting less revisions. Probably since we are getting their information into the system better leading to less confusion in design, but also probably due to the nice easy approval process of the emails. Either way our revisions are defintley down. All in all we did not expect the work managment process to be so thorough and good. Dont get me wrong, in order for it to work right you have to put some work into it
which was hard to get everybody round the shop to buy into the first week but once the jobs get into the system and our rolling it makes up for it on the back end closing out jobs, sending out your proofs and sending invoices.

So if your looking for a new way to manage your shop and price signs more accuratley than you should look into signvox for sure. We had a one on one demo online than decided to tske the plunge, its worth it, plus i know we wont regret it come tax time. Hit me up if you want some more real end user opinion.

Bill

HulkSmash

Our shop just switched three weeks ago to SignVox software for pricing, we were using the traditional methods of pricing up until then, calculating fixed costs and winging it. So after three weeks of daily use I figured I would stop trolling round the site and post a review as a thanks to the guys at signvox.

First off we expected signvox to be pricing software, enter materials, track sales balance our books better kinda software. Its that, but thats not what we have come to really like it for. We like it for its production control system. We can manage our work completely digitally, from scanning written survey forms and attaching them to jobs , to assigning jobs, sales leads and tasks to other guys in the shop. We then manage jobs through design, review, approval, production and install from job board. Plus we have noticed that customers who get our proofs through signvox our requesting less revisions. Probably since we are getting their information into the system better leading to less confusion in design, but also probably due to the nice easy approval process of the emails. Either way our revisions are defintley down. All in all we did not expect the work managment process to be so thorough and good. Dont get me wrong, in order for it to work right you have to put some work into it
which was hard to get everybody round the shop to buy into the first week but once the jobs get into the system and our rolling it makes up for it on the back end closing out jobs, sending out your proofs and sending invoices.

So if your looking for a new way to manage your shop and price signs more accuratley than you should look into signvox for sure. We had a one on one demo online than decided to tske the plunge, its worth it, plus i know we wont regret it come tax time. Hit me up if you want some more real end user opinion.

Bill

SignVox in disguise?

econolinesigns

We've been using SignVOX now for about two months and went live with is this month. I agree with Bill. We have looked at just about all the systems out there and even purchased a really expensive one. SignVOX is by far the best system we have used yet. It is simple to use and learn (we have our company president just about trained on it and he had owned the business for 48 years). If you are looking, it's worth your time!

Steve

Kevin-shopVOX

Bill

Thanks for the kudos! Glad you guys are liking it. The program only gets better as you get more involved in it. Let us know if you need anything. Looking forward to working with you on it.

SignVox in disguise?

lol...really? I don't really have the time to be anyone other than me.

Legit in my opinion ... besides Signvox is a merchant subscriber in good standing here.
Thanks Fred. Love the site.

We've been using SignVOX now for about two months and went live with is this month. I agree with Bill. We have looked at just about all the systems out there and even purchased a really expensive one. SignVOX is by far the best system we have used yet. It is simple to use and learn (we have our company president just about trained on it and he had owned the business for 48 years). If you are looking, it's worth your time!

Thanks for the feedback! I got a chance to talk to your president not too long ago just calling to see how things were going. Really nice guy! If you guys need anything regarding SignVOX just give us a shout. Thanks for your support.

is it a one time purchase or subscription based?
SignVOX is a pay as you go fee. No upfront costs no user limits just $129/mo for the goods. Best thing to do is take a one on one demo to see what it can do then go from there. PM me or contact me via my info below.

HulkSmash

Just kidding Kevin :)

we should be moving soon with getting the software. But i could really see you guys getting so much more business with allowing a 1 month.. or even 2 week test key.

If 300 sign up, and you get 20-30% of that into contracts, It would be worth it for you.

Kevin-shopVOX

Just kidding Kevin :)

we should be moving soon with getting the software. But i could really see you guys getting so much more business with allowing a 1 month.. or even 2 week test key.

If 300 sign up, and you get 20-30% of that into contracts, It would be worth it for you.

:) Whenever you are ready just let me know. I know you will dig it over what you have now especially the new wrap module coming very soon. We have a few reasons for the non-trial version at the moment. The biggest one is we want users to interact with us..not only for us to give you support but for us to receive honest feedback as well. As our user base grows we might deploy a trial down the road but as of now we want to focus our attention on making sure those involved get the best support possible. If we split our time with hundreds of support tickets/claims for people who are just trying it out asking questions on how to do this or that, it takes away the support and attention from the committed paying user who wants to learn and improve the workflow of their shop with SignVOX.
I see your logic with the demo and it makes sense fiscally but we are in this for the long haul and want all of you guys to feel that way as well. Sign up man, its seriously good. The longer you wait the more you'll wish you hadn't. :)

HulkSmash

Point take. Also are you charging for upgrades when you come out with them. For example the wrap module you mentioned?

Kevin-shopVOX

Point take. Also are you charging for upgrades when you come out with them. For example the wrap module you mentioned?

We upgrade the system on a regular basis with new features fixes etc. for no additional cost. Because it's cloud based every user is always up to date.

As for the modules we develop some will be some won't. The mobile app is an add on as I'm presuming the vehicle wrap feature to be. They are typically a small amount extra per month.

signswi

Still curious on data portability -- can we export all data to common formats (tab delimited, excel, etc.) if we decide to walk? Still eager to get a demo with you but we're way too slammed to pause long enough :).

Kevin-shopVOX

Still curious on data portability -- can we export all data to common formats (tab delimited, excel, etc.) if we decide to walk? Still eager to get a demo with you but we're way too slammed to pause long enough :).

Being slammed is a good thing. I can do demos after hours or on weekends if it works better. That seems to be the trend lately. Yes if you de die to walk you can request your info in an excel file format that another company could use. We are going to provide that info every six months or so you have it anyway and can be requested anytime. Also most info is capable of being downloaded into excel formats at any time and the quickbooks export mirrors all customer, invoices and payments to your local machine so you will always have a running record of that. Let me know when you want the demo.