• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signvox to Shopvox conversions

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Looking for any feedback from those that have converted from Signvox to Shopvox. I am interested in switching, but don't want to be a guinea pig. I realize there is a learning curve to the new software, but am hoping that all the user date converts over without issues.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Looking for any feedback from those that have converted from Signvox to Shopvox. I am interested in switching, but don't want to be a guinea pig. I realize there is a learning curve to the new software, but am hoping that all the user date converts over without issues.

We started the fist batch of migration two weeks ago and it is going pretty smooth no data integrity issues. The only thing we see is some features in signVOX are not in shopVOX yet but we are adding them as of now which ever ones customers are asking are critical to their shop.

We will be doing some week of Dec 28th also. And then few more in Jan and we are on target by end of Jan with about 10-15 signVOX to shopVOX migrations this process should be pretty smooth and easy.

Please shoot me an email directly if you have any questions.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Our conversion from Signvox to Shopvox was completed a couple of weeks ago.
There was, as expected, a number of little issues in the changeover. Most were resolved pretty quickly by the support team.
Expect to spend a decent amount of time learning the new software. It is a lot to grasp, but it is definitely heading in the right direction.
On a scale of 1-10, I would rate the conversion an 8.