• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signwarehouse Support

mudmedia

Anyone else have problems getting in touch with someone there? Sales no problem but I have called and left messages for support and nothing.

CS-SignSupply

Post your support question here and I am sure you will get a useful response. If it is Roland or Flexi related, I would be happy to assist. 678-735-3200.

SignBurst PCs

Yeah, many of my customers seem to have a heard time with SW tech support. I usually try to help them out if I can instead of them pulling their hair out.

Post your questions here... you may even get a better answer from the forum.

iowasigns

Are they still in business? My last go around with them had me call 4 times and my order was still short product. Cut my losses and will never deal with that mickey mouse company again. Good luck getting anyone there to give a dam about you or anyone else as far as that goes.

Jim Doggett

Anyone else have problems getting in touch with someone there? Sales no problem but I have called and left messages for support and nothing.

Did you call the 800 number? (800 966 1783) It goes straight into the support department.

Also, perhaps I can help, here. Or by phone (425 407 8992) What's the nature of the problem?

Thanks,

Jim / SignWarehouse

thewvsignguy

Even though we bought equipment from SW and we use to buy our supplies from them, the service and supplies has been lacking for the last 6-7 months.

I did contact TS about 2 weeks ago and they got back to me in a few hours.

As a last resort I might call them but I found another source for my ink, parts and supplies.

joshGN

their support is a joke...they will end up trying to sell you new equipment instead of helping fix your actual problem...

CheapVehicleWrap

No offense to Jim... but Sign Warehouse blows in all respects. A simple search is all it takes to determine that and save you a ton of money and headaches.

401Graphics

I do get free shipping on orders of $300 or more (which is easy), and I get 5% off, it used to be 10% but they wont give me that anymore :noway:
they also match pricing

OlsonSigns601

SW needs to clean house, invest in new software and revamp their business in whole.

Our Experience wasn't so bad...

Tech Support knows their stuff, getting a hold of them isn't so easy. You best be available when they call back.

The Reps that answer the phone do have some knowledge of the product if you ask the right one and most are willing to help. However I've had a couple language barriers with a few of them and wondered if they had any clue what I was asking them.

Several times when we placed an we weren't told it wasn't in stock and after waiting about week for the product, we basically told it was okay, we won't be charged until it ships when we called to inquire about it. But we couldn't get a time on when it will ship. As if I'm just ordering it for my own warehouse.

One time we ordered a 48" x 150' Banner and it came in a box hand rolled on a regular vinyl tube. Needless to say the Tube was crushed and the banner was folded in the middle (Basically take a roll of toilet paper and sit on it. That's is what it looked like) Even if the tube held up, we couldn't use it because was reverse wound. Complete Fail.

Another time I actually made an order online and I guess the person that processes it didn't do it right (don't remember what got screwed up) but they basically told me don't put orders in online and its better to call. Why offer online ordering?

For us, it was really a matter of getting the same price, better service, better stock and 1 day ship from Fellers vs 2 day ship and unreliable service that made us change.

Even if SW fixed their issues, the 2 Day ship just doesn't work for me.

Reps that Stop By, call to ask you how things are make all the difference.