• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Silver Etch Vinyl

Stella_FB700

Hey,

I am looking for an Alternative product for our Hexis Etch (HX5DEPM) - Silver Etch Matte Privacy Film.
Its pretty expensive to get up in Canada. Plus we require something that is UV print compatible/Cut compatible.
We have tried:
General Formulations - 791 (Basically just a c/w/m) material.
Metascape Metamark 2.8 Mil Silver Etch (works just a lighter Silver than we require)
Mactac (too soft in color than what we require)

Air Egress Technology would be an added bonus too.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thank you,
S.

Attachments

• IMG_6320.JPG
    IMG_6320.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 317

Lane J

We use KPMF K71111 for our standard etch, and K51111 for our silver etch. I think the K5111 might work for you. We get it from TCT Graphic Products, they have locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. Maybe ask for a sample of both. I have UV, solvent and latex printed on both.

Attachments

• K51111.jpg
    K51111.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 192

Stella_FB700

We use KPMF K71111 for our standard etch, and K51111 for our silver etch. I think the K5111 might work for you. We get it from TCT Graphic Products, they have locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. Maybe ask for a sample of both. I have UV, solvent and latex printed on both.

Thank you very much.
I will look into it!

petepaz

avery has a couple that might work, window films- etchmark and frosted sparkle. don't know if they have them in an air release version or not.

Chasez

General formulations 790 light etch is almost an exact match.. We use it as a sub when we can't get the hexis. We've put it .5" apart from the hexis and no one can tell the difference.