• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since I was called out.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
........ rather than ruin still yet another thread belonging to someone else, I'd like to answer Addie's accusation here. Let my own thread be ruined, locked or banned, but I'm getting as weary as the rest of you of the Addie/Gino fights.
By the way, here is the only reason I'm doing this. I was going to let his stuff go, but this PM changed my mind after I came in this morning and I saw this:
Wow! Its been hours and I have gotten no response from you. I guess when I called you out once again. You retreated.

Its a Pity Gino. I once actually thought more of you than I do lately. Now I am beginning to believer your just a coward who hides behind a keyboard pretending to be a know it all bully.

It's no surprise that Addie and myself have a difference of opinions about a great deal of things. This is one of the many e-mails I've received from him over the last year. However, I would like to address some of those differences in this thread by pulling out his latest post in someone else's thread.
:popcorn:
Gino, First off I didn't tell anyone to raise their prices. I commented on what I do. Second, I call BS on you saying your expenses went down. Gas has gone up, food costs have risen drastically and are continuing to increase.So, I don't see any reason to lower prices when day to day expense have risen.

1. When someone comes on this forum and asks what others are doing and how to go about doing certain things and the repercussions to specific questions, one answer's it as generally understood you are making suggestions as to how your business is run and what makes it work, therefore implying that it's quite a viable method. Otherwise, if you're not suggesting it as a way of doing business, why offer anything at all ??

2. Call all the BS you want. We negotiated to get our insurance policy lowered and still have the same coverage, if not a little bit better. The previous owner's of the property where our shop is had paid flood insurance since the early 50's for this piece of property. We moved in and my wife did the necessary research and we reduced our insurance by another $2,200 a year by providing legal documents stating what was needed legally.

3. We increased our usage in heating and made a deal that has reduced our heating costs almost 35%. We pay about 35% less than the average business around our area or nearby, through shrewd transactions with the proper people.

4. Cost of living is always going up. Nothing usually goes back down, unlike gasoline prices, but that's a given and a way we are all used to now. Perhaps if prices go down for you.... you run a sale, a promotion or some form of selling cheaper, but you don't throw your gravy away and lower your prices across the board as you suggest and look like a fish out of water foundering around.

Prices go up for expenses and I raise my prices accordingly. Now if my costs change downward I would adjust prices accordingly. I am not a greedy man. As long as I show a steady ROI with moderate increase year on year I am fine.

1. Well, I am greedy, but at the right time. I want to make as much money as I can and as quickly as I can.... however, without hurting anyone. My/our goal is to give everyone the best product we can, for the fairest and most competitive price we can.

2. See, here ya go again.... totally contradicting your prior statement. You see no reason to lower, but you'll lower cause you're not greedy. More crap on top of crap.

I am not going to sit their and eat a 3% increase in costs though that is just plain idiocy your spewing. GO find any Major company that produces any product that sits there and absorbs increased costs. I challenge you to find me one!

1. You, Mr Addie, have a problem reading and comprehending what you read... or either retaining it, because that's not at all what I said and you know it.

2. I said your prices should reflect a well informed product and include the little ups & downs of 2% and 3%. ei. You have an order which cost you $20,000. You sell it for $57,000 and you're telling me if you had a 3% surcharge of $600, you're gonna take it to the customer ?? Get real for crying out loud. Let's say you have an order costing you $20,000 again and you only double your money and you get a little 3% $600 surprise. You're still gonna shove it down your customer's throat ?? Yeah, your business plan is a well worked piece of crapolla.

I know for a fact your local dairy isn't doing it and I know UPS sure as hell isn't doing it when gas prices rise. So, why would you try to convince anyone that its good business to allow yourself to lose money.

Where did I say to lose money is a good thing in any one of my posts in the last 5 years ?? I'll tell you where... in loss leaders. We do it and it works great. As for in your pricing, not ever did I say that.

As for my website you know the address go check it out for yourself and quit spewing garbage. So, instead of spewing BS garbage go take care of those chipmunks they aren't going to drown by themselves. Your really should go put out your death buckets.
As for the rest of this, it's total nonsense.

Sorry for the time it took to read this, but I'm just getting a little annoyed..... nope, wrong choice of words...... tired of the harassment from this pecker head and how it affects us all. I'm not trying to create drama. Which started out on the wrong foot, possibly went to a better note, has now turned totally sour. Sorry for my involvement with this character and what entertainment it has created, but I'm gonna let this thing go for awhile. As many good friends on here have pointed out to me, this guy isn't worth it.

The more crap that comes from him in 98% of his posts, well, people will just have to beware of him as a whole in some other way.
:thankyou:Gino

Techman

Quit the bullscat posts. I am more tired of seeing this kind of teenager spoiled crap than anything.
I think I will get back to work now.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I agree with Techman. You've done more than your share in this feud. The best action from you would be for you to put Adtechia on your Ignore List and leave everyone else out of this.

weaselboogie

I haven't believed a thing I've read since he said that a WORM from his computer was sending out emails to Gino inquiring about sign work.
Best.virus.ever.

Attachments

• worm.jpg
    worm.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 87

HulkSmash

I understand why Gino posted this. He wants people to know there's a reason to his hatred, and that he isn't just bashing the guy. Cause we all publicly see what's going on.. he's showing us there's more behind the scenes... and a reason for this madness..

Joe Diaz

I'd be interested to see who reads through these rather lengthy fueds back and forth. I have a hard time keeping track of each point and counter point and get bored a tenth of the way through. I know I don't have room to talk, I've been sucked into these drama fests myself, but often wonder what's the point? So, show of hands, who read this whole thing?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd be interested to see who reads through these rather lengthy fueds back and forth. I have a hard time keeping track of each point and counter point and get bored a tenth of the way through. I know I don't have room to talk, I've been sucked into these drama fests myself, but often wonder what's the point? So, show of hands, who read this whole thing?

My eyes glazed over by the third line. :banghead:

Marlene

I understand why Gino posted this. He wants people to know there's a reason to his hatred, and that he isn't just bashing the guy. Cause we all publicly see what's going on.. he's showing us there's more behind the scenes... and a reason for this madness..

I too see why Gino posted this. I don't use the ignore function as I have seen some of the biggest d**k heads turn out to be good members of the site after a while so I can also see why Gino hasn't ignored him yet. I think in this case, there will be no redemption and it might be time for Gino to click the ignore button and not have to put up with this anymore.

Locals Find!

I really just like pushing Gino's buttons. He keeps coming after me so I keep pushing. Its a hobby. Wonder how high I have been able to get his blood pressure.

Gino, anyway I can get you to wear a BP Monitor let me know what my score is each day?

I promise to stay out of your way if you stay outta mine.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My eyes glazed over by the third line. :banghead:

Mine glazed over about 10 months ago from his stuff.

What I don't understand even more is......... if some of you have a problem with this crap, why are you taking the time out of your busy schedules to fuel this thing and not just let it die ??

I just wanted to get this off my chest. Plain & Simple. The guy sends me all kinda crap for nearly a year and and I finally post one and you get bent outa shape... because you have to read it ??

Give me a break..... there's not a person here including all you naysayers, who have not contributed to senseless drivel in this place on countless occasions. We all get over it and then something new arrives to take us in another direction. It just seems that this one just continuously talks out his butt. If ya don't want to hear it or read it, you're invited not to participate. Nothing lost here. Come and go as you like, we're all here for the fun. Machts nix to me. I know how just about the majority here feels about the subject of the OP, but there are countless newcomers here on s101 and when this joker says his nonsense with authority..... who is going to help those newcomers ??

Wanna let Addie hurt people, be my guest, but don't put the blame of this one on me. I've helped wherever I can and have been helped by many, but by saying nothing to this guy's nonsense is wrong by omission of guilt of suppressing how badly this one person can hurt others.

You are the very people saying you want to let huge companies in here to help boost the membership and revenues, but you don't mind having a bumbling knowledgeable broker here spouting off nonsense like it's completely accepted routine. Sure, you have a disclaimer stating that no one is responsible for what others say or suggest, but when you have a common denominator, why not expose the sore spot ??

Okay, done again..... I think.

As for the suggestions of the 'Ignore' button, I think not, but thanks for the thought. He's still wa-a-a-ay too much fun to block out of my life........ :ROFLMAO:

:Oops: just saw his post.... now he's making ultimatums......... See, he's so much fun....:doh: