• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sled wraps....

BRUSHMARKS

not a great shot but 1st one i did. then 2 of a race team we do also working on 17 sleds for them now.

Attachments

• l_6aec6e37346aee7f5065086d23da3be7.jpg
    l_6aec6e37346aee7f5065086d23da3be7.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Dmatt2.gif
    Dmatt2.gif
    84.9 KB · Views: 203
  • lgmatt14.jpg
    lgmatt14.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 138

ChiknNutz

Here's the only one we've done so far. It's hard to tell, but that cowling was a real b%tch to wrap as it's more like a stealth fighter....lots of angles to contend with.

Attachments

• SkiDoo_1.JPG
    SkiDoo_1.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 121
  • SkiDoo_2.JPG
    SkiDoo_2.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 137
  • SkiDoo_3.JPG
    SkiDoo_3.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 159
  • SkiDoo_4.JPG
    SkiDoo_4.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 131
  • SkiDoo_5.JPG
    SkiDoo_5.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 154

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops: I misunderstood what got wrapped.....this one was wrapped around a tree.......... :rolleyes:

wrapped sled.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wasn't. The tree swerved into my lane.... cut me off and that's what I told the cop and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :noway:
I think a little squirrel was in on it somehow.... cause I heard some snickering coming from somewhere. :bushmill: :rolleyes:

Brendan

Sledwraps is THE authority on wraps. They do have nice stuff. Building a template for an MXZ renegade right now and it isnt alot of fun. I am lucky that Im in the thick of some sled crazy people here and if I want their business, its mine to lose. I just dont know if I want to make the templates... PITA

ps Brushmarks and GXSigns....Nice work!

ManningSigns

I have done a few. Installed one at the Ski doo shop today. Went there for work and left with a new sled. I will get some pictures of the sled done.

Attachments

• blue skull sled wrap.jpg
    blue skull sled wrap.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 127

kustomkoncepts

Cool Design.

By the way Is there a place people are buying the sled templates or do you make them?

I have made them in the past but premade templates make it faster for designing

ackerman139

Snocross sleds are mostly all we do. We have many pro teams. Out here, and out west.

Best thing I can say is take your time and make templates. And be creative.

139designs.com

kustomkoncepts

Think you're a :thread and in the wrong thread

sorry Gino I removed it.

I was just asking a opinion with these Moto sports enthusiest in this thread that relates to sled and quads racing My bad.

I would post in the general fourum but you guys out there just rip every ones designs out there. I was here because these guys are doing similar race stuff.

I can see this site is not very friendly I will stop posting.