• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small Flexi

stickerhead

Hey I bought a new laptop & loaded Flexi 12 cloud, but when I open it the icons are super small. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• flexi small.jpg
    flexi small.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 123
T

TonyC

If the screen is 4k there is nothing you can do with Flexi. You can use the zoom feature of windows but it will only work on part of the icons. I recently bought a 32" 4K monitor and had to send it back for the same problem.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Change your screen resolution in Windows so everything is a little bigger...e.g., keep it at 1920x1080, even if you have a 4K monitor.

31legen

Flexi and 4k

I have been the test mule for flexi and 4k since january. They are working on a fix for it to release to the public. Sai is close on it but it is still unstable. As everyone knows flexi is an adobe based software. They are trying to get it to auto scale like illustrator cc does. Ill keep you posted as it progresses.

stickerhead

I actually just had a guy from Flexi help me a few minutes ago. We did the Team Viewer thing & he loaded something & got me back to where I can actually see everything w/o having a magnifying glass!

Thanks for the Help!

31legen

Flexi 4k

Cool deal. Was it Shawn that helped you out? Hows it working for you? Keep me filled in on your long term results. Make sure you save your work on a regular basis.

stickerhead

maybe you want to share the secret with us?

I emailed Shawn with a help request. He was out of the office so Radisa helped thru Team Viewer. He got on my computer & downloaded something & got it working.

In Flexi, on the far right side, there is a support button in the cloud page. It takes you to Flexi or Enroute, then you fill in the info & hit submit.

31legen

Update

I emailed Shawn with a help request. He was out of the office so Radisa helped thru Team Viewer. He got on my computer & downloaded something & got it working.

In Flexi, on the far right side, there is a support button in the cloud page. It takes you to Flexi or Enroute, then you fill in the info & hit submit.

hows the patch working for you.