• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So.Cal. hello

cathy91722

Hello all. I was sent over to this forum by a friend helping me out with some sign questions. I have been reading and recognize several people from other forums that I belong to. I am just branching out into signs, but have been working with clothing vinyl for a while. However, comparing the two is like apples to oranges. There is much to learn and I will probably be reading much more than writing for a while. This group came highly recommended to me, so thanks for allowing me to join and pick your brains. My little side business consists of screen printing, embroidery, clothing vinyl, rhinestones, and just about anything that someone asks for. THAT is why I'm getting into the signs. There is a market that is available here and I want to tap it. Thanks again.