• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question So, how many..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
.......... boycotted the football games this Veterans Day ??

I did. But it was easy, my team didn't play.

Supposedly there was a nationwide request that Pro football games be boycotted to send a message.

Just wondering............... :wavingflag: :thankyou:

Marlene

haven't you beaten this topic to death in another thread? hot button topics are all over facebook and other forms of social media if you'd like to chat about them. this is a sign forum. I would think after your other thread concerning the downard trend of the site, you'd be the first to stop posting these kinds of things. we can't fix what's broken when the person who continues to point out the breaks is also the same person who helps keep the place going downhill. I'm with you on your last thread about the site but can't understand why you continue to bring the place down with non-sign related topics and ones you know will cause trouble.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I was just wondering how many did, did not or simply don't care on this site about the boycott. The other forms of social media, don't interest me.

I don't remember trying to fix anything, but looking for others input. Is that now wrong to do, too ??

Hot button topics..... ?? Not hardly, you just don't like stepping outside of your safe zone.

I am not bringing the site down. When people attack me, I will answer back.

Marlene

Well, I was just wondering how many did, did not or simply don't care on this site about the boycott. The other forms of social media, don't interest me.

I don't remember trying to fix anything, but looking for others input. Is that now wrong to do, too ??

Hot button topics..... ?? Not hardly, you just don't like stepping outside of your safe zone.

I am not bringing the site down. When people attack me, I will answer back.

I am not attacking you, just confused after the "let me get this straight" thread. you clearly pointed out issues with the site. other forms of social media are out there for these kinds of topics so not sure why you prefer to use a sign site for them.

This is what the general chit chat forum is for. General Chit Chat. Yes I watched football this weekend because I love football. No I don't concern myself with whose standing or not standing. It is your right to stand or not to stand

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I watched about 20min. Felt guilty though.
Peaceful protesting is fine unless you hurt others in doing so. That's exactly what's happening with the kneeling.
I will never buy tickets, clothing, or any other memorabilia of any kind.
Not only do I stand but as a retired veteran I render the proper salute. A right given to us by George W. Bush in 2008.

Johnny Best

We were suppose to boycott football this weekend? Did not get that memo, I never go on FaceBook.
My wife told me not to watch any football this weekend, but she says that every weekend.
New Orleans whipped Buffalo's butt on Sunday, I should have boycotted that game. Also enjoyed Auburn beating Georgia and Miami beating Notre Dame.
And football and signs go together. Use to go to the shop on weekends and watch football while I worked on signs. Made it a lot more enjoyable.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I have watched very little football this season period. A couple quarters of a couple Cowboys games. I used to watch a ton, even played fantasy football. I'm so over all the drama with the kneeling/standing, the Zeke Elliott appeals, and most of my favorite QBs are out right now... so, just very little interest this year. Kinda nice to do other things on the weekend.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and they feel uncomfortable when they are not.

That being said, yea I watched my Bills get their ass kicked all over the field. Glad I sold my tickets for profit.

I'm really liking this division we got going on in this country, so much easier to identify the people i'll probably hate so much easier...

rjssigns

All my life I never cared enought to watch. Always had better things to do like drag race, ride motorcycles and four-wheelers, hunt, fish, you get the idea.

TimToad

I watched about 20min. Felt guilty though.
Peaceful protesting is fine unless you hurt others in doing so. That's exactly what's happening with the kneeling.
I will never buy tickets, clothing, or any other memorabilia of any kind.
Not only do I stand but as a retired veteran I render the proper salute. A right given to us by George W. Bush in 2008.

I followed the games ALL DAY, actually thought about buying a Bears t-shirt and coffee mug while out shopping on Saturday, intend to buy the new issue of GQ where Kaepernick was named Man of the Year and will keep watching every week until I die.

MINE and everyone else's right to NOT stand, salute, or do anything else we do not agree with is grounded in the Constitution NOT the power of one leader.

Gene@mpls

I don't think we are supposed to talk about politics?
Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and they feel uncomfortable when they are not.

That being said, yea I watched my Bills get their *** kicked all over the field. Glad I sold my tickets for profit.

I'm really liking this division we got going on in this country, so much easier to identify the people i'll probably hate so much easier...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I followed the games ALL DAY, actually thought about buying a Bears t-shirt and coffee mug while out shopping on Saturday, intend to buy the new issue of GQ where Kaepernick was named Man of the Year and will keep watching every week until I die.

MINE and everyone else's right to NOT stand, salute, or do anything else we do not agree with is grounded in the Constitution NOT the power of one leader.
Correction:
Citizen of the Year - not Man of the Year - Let's not tie his apparent gender to his outward appearance. Although "Citizen" could be considered insensitive to those here without proper paperwork.

wayne k
guam usa

d fleming

Haven't watched in a while. Sunday I supplied and ran PA for an outdoor music fest to benefit my friends and neighbors who lost everything when Black Creek Flooded during Irma. I have friends who were rescued from their roofs that live in houses on stilts. All time flood height record. We were lucky. Tonight I just finished painting half the floor for the new distillery. Tomorrow the other half. And btw, this is what the general bs section is for, ;-)