• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So I Have A Great Opportunity On A Soljet Ii 540

Master's Touch

The unit has nearly new printheads and a bulk ink system. I can get it for 2950.00 and it is a fairly local pickup. Is it a good unit? I have an older SP 300 that I have had excellent luck with, but I am less familiar with the SJ 540. Advice, and opinions appreciated.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That sounds like a really good deal, you should jump on it. The only bad part is not knowing all the details about the amount of ink that's gone through all the heads so far.

printhog

Only issue I've had was with bulk ink unit. If you're is like mine, there's no positive pressure (in the cartridges there's an ink bag with a tiny pressure to overcome atmospheric pressure). To make that work over time you need to raise/lower the bulk tanks to stay above the head levels but only by a tiny bit. Really annoying. We tossed or bulk ink setup and went to reloading after market cartridges. Been fine for 7 years. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk