• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So... looking like our old CET flatbed is done. Suggestions?

Arron

Leaning towards a Vanguard VR5D, pros/cons from anyone with one? Any suggestions on other makes/models?

doglover

doglover
Leaning towards a Vanguard VR5D, pros/cons from anyone with one? Any suggestions on other makes/models?
Definitely, consider Fluid Color. Their Gen6 series is affordable, output is high quality and speed is excellent. Fluid Color will exceed your expectations.

Bess Rebel

I've been an operator on a CET Q5 and a Vanguard...the vanguard was much easier to use, faster... The vanguard user interface on the rip computer was a lot simpler and more intuitive also. As for the print quality to be honest CET really couldn't touch vanguards clarity or resolution. Also the white ink and the vanguard didn't seem to get nearly as gunked up as it did in the CET.

johnnysigns

I don't own a vanguard, but I do run one from time to time and I'd definitely demo a machine if you intend to print white.