• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So where's Jill?

Marlene

knowing Jill, she's out some where lettering a sign while being chased down by chickens and crazy little old ladies!

Jillbeans

I'm back.
I have just been insanely busy.
I had an order for over 200 signs which Jus and I delivered today, 150 miles one way. We stopped at Kinzua Bridge again but you can't get to it now due to renovation.
Yesterday I painted a window splash, and since it was the nicest day we have had in about 6 weeks, I also did a job for my grouchy brother that I have had ready for 6 weeks but not had good weather.
It was at a mall, applying cut vynull.
And I had to drive all the way back to his shop to find out where one set of street numbers went because I did not notate it in my little book.
I did stop to visit Darlak but was told he was at a La Leche League meeting.
And thankfully, I have not run into any demanding old ladies, men who smell of pencil shavings, or anyone with a mullet lately.
We did see two dead possums, at least 10 dead skunks (phew!), a dead deer, a dead cat, and about 5 dead racoons. And two flocks of turkeys and two ruffed grouse (all alive)
:rock-n-roll:
Thanks for thinking of me Arlo!
Love...Jill
PS
The arrow in the one pic points to a porcupine napping in a tree, there were actually two of them. And there was snow in places in that area!
And note the HUGE phone number in the window beside my splash.

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 145
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 135
  • jk1.jpg
    jk1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 125
  • jk2.jpg
    jk2.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 135
  • jk4.jpg
    jk4.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 122
  • jk5.jpg
    jk5.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 136

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I'm back.
I have just been insanely busy.
I had an order for over 200 signs which Jus and I delivered today, 150 miles one way. We stopped at Kinzua Bridge again but you can't get to it now due to renovation.
Yesterday I painted a window splash, and since it was the nicest day we have had in about 6 weeks, I also did a job for my grouchy brother that I have had ready for 6 weeks but not had good weather.
It was at a mall, applying cut vynull.
And I had to drive all the way back to his shop to find out where one set of street numbers went because I did not notate it in my little book.
I did stop to visit Darlak but was told he was at a La Leche League meeting.
And thankfully, I have not run into any demanding old ladies, men who smell of pencil shavings, or anyone with a mullet lately.
We did see two dead possums, at least 10 dead skunks (phew!), a dead deer, a dead cat, and about 5 dead racoons. And two flocks of turkeys and two ruffed grouse (all alive)
:rock-n-roll:
Thanks for thinking of me Arlo!
Love...Jill
PS
The arrow in the one pic points to a porcupine napping in a tree, there were actually two of them. And there was snow in places in that area!
And note the HUGE phone number in the window beside my splash.

God do I feel better! Was just about to go into full blown Jill withdrawals.