• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Social Distanse Signs

Denis Lednenko

Hello!
I have a small manufacture in Canada and according situation with COVID ans business reopening we are looking forward to start producing Social Distanse Signs and signs for business reopening. Anybody have such experience?

Reveal1

I think S101 is being taken over by Chinese and Russian trolls. Maybe we're the training ground before they graduate to the big leagues. What do you think?

Reveal1

Excellent sleuthing bannertime. What's with all these posts full of spelling errors and third-world sounding grammar? Maybe a generational thing (born of texting?), but strange in a profession where such errors can be costly.

Bly

At a wild guess I'd say anyone who makes signs is doing a LOT of covid signage right now.

bannertime

I think S101 is being taken over by Chinese and Russian trolls. Maybe we're the training ground before they graduate to the big leagues. What do you think?

Considering the post would have been made around 1am, poor spelling, and sorta odd; it still could be someone pretending to be someone else!

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Covid signage? Never heard of it! If anyone asks about it they’re trolling your shop so just send them to me and I’ll take them off your hands so you can focus on your spelling.

Reveal1

Is that (a) quarter cheaper as in twenty-five cents CA, or (a) quarter cheaper as in twenty-five percent? Either way please send the quarter to me in cryptocurrency or I will expose for the world to see what you are doing in front of your computer at 1AM.