• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

soft hand heat press materiel on latex360

Joe House

Hand refers to how much you can feel the print on the fabric. The softer the hand, the less you can feel the transfer material. I don't have much experience with Latex printed transfers though. Sorry I can't help.

GB2

Old Member
I've tried a number of different products over the years but right now I'm having great success with Express Print from Stahl's along with their Magic Mask Medium Tack. It is very easy weeding and the key thing is that you can get the liner to release when applying it. It has a nice soft hand too, about the best that you can expect and still have a product that is easy to work with. You can use regular transfer tape if you want but I prefer to use the Magic Mask, I've had too many issues in the past with different products and methods so I'm sticking with the one that works best for latex printing.

bannertime

I've only used Siser Easyweed PU with a High Tack mask from a different company. We've only had jobs where it was large solid graphics, which I personally don't like. No complaints with it. It's still vinyl so it doesn't act like Plastisol when handling the shirt. Works well with Latex.