• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software for Accubend 410

dimitar

Hi,I have bender Accubend 410 made 1998 in very good condition. A month ago hard drive from PC that controls bender was broke.I tried to recover it but was impossible.So now I don’t have software for connection with bender.I have working computer under Windows 98 but I need software.I tried to find it from Computerized Cutters but they don’t have it anymore/bender is too old/. Any suggestions and help will be appreciate!Thank you!

Mochistlan

Hello to all, we just acquired a accu bend 26 used, they gave me a usb with software, do someone has one that can guide us to make it work , the computer has no software, need to install everything from scratch, i would appreciate.
Thanks

angelogarcis

Hi i do have one i can trade for some photos of yurs i need to know which motor are on the beginning of the machine are 2 that pull the coil

Stormy Conner

Hi,I have bender Accubend 410 made 1998 in very good condition. A month ago hard drive from PC that controls bender was broke.I tried to recover it but was impossible.So now I don’t have software for connection with bender.I have working computer under Windows 98 but I need software.I tried to find it from Computerized Cutters but they don’t have it anymore/bender is too old/. Any suggestions and help will be appreciate!Thank you!
Do you ever find the software. We are in the same boat as well. Needing Accubend software for Windows XP version. Just wondered if managed to get it or if you found a solution.