• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Software or where to buy Bible characters for wall mural

Signturesigns

I need to build a wall mural design for a church youth department; they've asked me to have the mural highlight major stories in the bible. I am building the scenes in PhotoShop but need vector art to use and arrange in the storyline. Does anyone know where I can find/buy artwork of bible characters or fun animal characters I can use in the design? I've attached samples of what I envision the character animation to look like.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.13.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.13.16 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 341
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.13.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.13.30 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.23.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.23.19 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 305
upwork.com - you can hire freelance designers to draw them for you. Expect $50-80 / character or $100-120 / scene.

Johnny Best

Try this painter for inspiration. "Moses".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 9.41.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 9.41.35 AM.png
    719.6 KB · Views: 261

jfiscus

Rap Master
Those examples are a LOT different from each other as far as style, so you might be better off hiring a freelance artist to just draw them for you in a similar style to either.
Have you already bid this job? This can get quite pricey and time consuming.
I know a great artist we've used to create vector characters for murals for us, but he isn't cheap.

CalverleyDesign

President - The Calverley Group
I need to build a wall mural design for a church youth department; they've asked me to have the mural highlight major stories in the bible. I am building the scenes in PhotoShop but need vector art to use and arrange in the storyline. Does anyone know where I can find/buy artwork of bible characters or fun animal characters I can use in the design? I've attached samples of what I envision the character animation to look like.

While the images are copyrighted, Jehovah’s Witnesses have the best art since they create everything - but as a reference you might look at JW.org and in the search - Look for “Lessons You Learn from the Bible”

You can see each Chapter has its own featured illustration - the book can be downloaded in .pdf format as a electronic study book.