• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software To Make Virtuals Easy?

dvdcr

Good afternoon,
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask or not, if not.. please tell me where to go.

I am looking for a software that would automate the process of making virtuals automated.
In my company we sell small items and customize them with the client's logo. Sometimes we have to make hundreds of virtuals a day using Photoshop and it is very time consuming. I am just curios to see if there is a software that could make our life easier.

We do custom boxes, mint tins, printed mints, mason jars, etc.... all customized with the client's logo or design.

Thanks!

oksigns

Invest some time in creating mockup templates in photoshop using Smart Objects. Then it is just a mater of importing artwork and saving a copy for preview- at that point, you can build an automated script to run for you. Look for some premade mockups online and you will get the idea quickly.

dvdcr

That sound interesting.... I'm gonna start googling this. Any guide will be very helpful.

Thanks!

Locals Find!

I don't know if your an ASI member or not. When I was selling promo products over 10 years ago. There was quite a few software companies out there for doing mockups on promo products. I can't remember there names right now but, I am sure if you hit up an ASI sales rep. You could probably get the information out of them while they attempt to convince you to join. If your manufacturing products it might be a good move for your business.