• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions SoftwareDesignProv3.5i

Strikenmike

Strikenmike
I am running a 20 year old +- software package on Windows98 and using an ANAgraphEliteExpress plotter. I do small banners, yard signs, some vehicle lettering, etc. Small part time shop/hobby. I would like to upgrade to a newer Windows system, but I have no idea where to start. My plotter works great so if I could find software that would drive it that would be great. I also use Corel a lot for digitizing and special design work so I need something compatible. Any advice would be appreciated.

Bert Wondervan

I am running a 20 year old +- software package on Windows98 and using an ANAgraphEliteExpress plotter. I do small banners, yard signs, some vehicle lettering, etc. Small part time shop/hobby. I would like to upgrade to a newer Windows system, but I have no idea where to start. My plotter works great so if I could find software that would drive it that would be great. I also use Corel a lot for digitizing and special design work so I need something compatible. Any advice would be appreciated.
You can run your old ANAgraphEliteExpress plotter.in any Windows you want.
pm me for details.